Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hot as... well, you know.


I told you that it was hot here, but that was before hell sat in and it got even hotter. I didn't think it could, but it did. It's been 100+ degrees here with 85% humidity. Awful. Mom and Dad said when they were out last night at 9pm the bank sign still showed 91 degrees. Can you believe that? It's hot! My friends on the west coast have finally gotten some relief fromt he heat, but now its here so me and my friends onthe east coast are suffering. All I want to do is sleep on the sofa in front of the air-conditioning.
I hope all my friends are staying cool.

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey there Mackie,

Do you want me to send you a plane ticket to come to Australia? It's winter out here - and nice and cool !

Love
Opy

Wired for Mackie said...

Hey Opy and Sammy! Great blogs! I'd love to add both of you to my blog- whatta say?

By the way, Opy. I'd love to come to Austraila especially in the winter for you, cause it's HOT here. Do you like to romp and play? Then I'm on my way!!!