Friday, August 04, 2006

Dogs with Blogs


I want to tell you about a new friend, Opy from Sydney, Australia. Opy not only has a blog, he also has a website about dogs with blogs! When Opy was asked what the dogs with blogs site is all about, he said, ” The idea is to bring dog blogs together into one place - sort of a one stop shop for K9 wackiness. Dogs are so much fun to have around. They really have a unique outlook on life. The joy and love they bring should be shared. So by bringing the blogs together, I hope to create a community of Dog Lovers posting photo's and stories on blogs.” How totally cool you are Opy! Opy saw my last blog about how hot it is here and asked if I’d like to come to Austraila. Apparently it is their winter there. Mom said that winter in Austraila is still wonderful, so I think I’d like to go. We get terribly hot summers and dreadfully cold and icey winters. Its nice here, but why put me though these stupid weather changes? My mom and I keep telling dad we need to move to San Diego, but he isn’t on board yet. Sheez, dad. Sandiego or Austraila. Whadda say, guys?

3 comments:

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

BOTH!

We should all live in Australia 6 months of the year, and then San Diego the other 6 months. My humans went to San Diego twice and they really like it. I think if we ever moved to U.S. it would probably be where we settled.

Chuck

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

WoW ! Thanks for writing about me, and Dogs With Blogs, Macfkie - that is so cool !
Hmmmm, San Diego or Australia ? Well, my mum and dad have been to San Diego - and they really liked it there, especially the Panda's at San Diego Zoo, but we have some pretty cool things out here in Oz too - kangaroos etc. Hmmm, I think either choice would be good, but if you came out here - we could play ! Although, you would probably wear me out :-)

Lots of love
Opy

JustMeCopper said...

Hi Mackie. It is hot here in Georgia too. Opy sent me. Come see my blog and be my friend.