Friday, August 25, 2006

A note from my Aunt Michelle

I just wanted to share with all my friends a nice note my Aunt Michelle wrote. Most of you know that my Aunt Michelle was the victim of a fire this past weekend. My friends have been so wonderful about praying for her and sending positive thoughts her way. Here is what she has had to say after reading many of your emails.

Mackie's Aunt Michelle said... "Mackie's proud Aunt Michelle would like to thank everyone so much for the immense outpouring of love and prayers. I'm healing beautifully as a result. It has touched my heart tremendously and I will be forever grateful. Mackie and his sweet Mom are surrounded with a special and very spiritual group of friends, and for this we are all blessed. Thank you all-and God Bless!"

So thank you all for your prayers- they are working!!!

Also, please don't forget to vote for Dean-O! (Link is above in the banner). The $1000 would be a wonderful gift to Fox Terrier Rescue.

Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey lover boy !

I voted for Dean-O :-) and I will be putting a message on my next blog entry telling everyone to go vote - hope it helps !

Glad that Aunt Michelle is getting better - that's really good news :-)

Lots of love, your shared girlfriend,
Opy

Sunshade said...

Dearest Mackie,

I'm so glad Aunty Michelle is healing well. I'm sending lots more Aire-Zen over for a full, uneventful recovery!!

Your "other" girlfriend,
Miss Sunshade