The top 10 reasons my mom loves me:
10. The curls in my wiry white hair.
9. The shape of my spade-like head and my stiff little legs. (She thinks its funny that now she thinks other dog’s heads look short!)
8. How I only eat or drink out of the left side of the bowl and always clean up any mess; including Ollie’s. (I’m a little obsessive/compulsive like mom)
7. How I wind up my front left leg after I have done my outside business and then do a little hop. She especially loves that I always look to her for approval when I’m doing it!
6. How I rummage through my toy box for just the right toy that only I know and no other toy will do.
5. How I run to her if I think I can get dad in trouble for playing with me too hard. (she’s such a sucker- and dad hates that!)
4. How excited I am when I get a new toy, or when mom sews back up an old one I haven’t seen in awhile.
3. How I jump up and down at the door when I know she is on the other side.
2. My sweet kisses and that she knows if she gives me a kiss, I have to kiss her back.
And the number 1 reason my mom loves me- Because I get so excited when I see that she is going to lie down because I love to curl up with her and lay my head on her. (I’m so sweet!)