Thursday, May 18, 2006

The top 10 reasons my mom loves me....


The top 10 reasons my mom loves me:

10. The curls in my wiry white hair.

9. The shape of my spade-like head and my stiff little legs. (She thinks its funny that now she thinks other dog’s heads look short!)

8. How I only eat or drink out of the left side of the bowl and always clean up any mess; including Ollie’s. (I’m a little obsessive/compulsive like mom)

7. How I wind up my front left leg after I have done my outside business and then do a little hop. She especially loves that I always look to her for approval when I’m doing it!

6. How I rummage through my toy box for just the right toy that only I know and no other toy will do.

5. How I run to her if I think I can get dad in trouble for playing with me too hard. (she’s such a sucker- and dad hates that!)

4. How excited I am when I get a new toy, or when mom sews back up an old one I haven’t seen in awhile.

3. How I jump up and down at the door when I know she is on the other side.

2. My sweet kisses and that she knows if she gives me a kiss, I have to kiss her back.

And the number 1 reason my mom loves me- Because I get so excited when I see that she is going to lie down because I love to curl up with her and lay my head on her. (I’m so sweet!)

2 comments:

ave fénix que renace said...

What a great list!
Mackie is so adorable - we could probably come up with ten reasons of our own for loving him just from reading his blog!

Kelley and Lenny

Gus said...

Does this mean you are allowed back in "the bed?" I would miss that together time SOOOO much! Good Luck