Monday, August 14, 2006

I've been tagged by Fee!


Looks like I’ve been tagged by Fee! You don’t know what that means? Well apparently, its kind of a confessional. You tell everyone five five weird things you've done/five weird habits of yours and then you tag five more people, and so on and so on.
So five weird things about me, or that I’ve done….I can’t even imagine, mom says I’m perfect. Okay, I confess:

1. I eat socks. Some of you already know that, but I have been known to eat a sock or two. My mom and dad adopted me and when they read my vet records they saw that I had a sock removed from my tummy when I was a mere babe. I have eaten at least two socks since. Hehehehe.
2. I only eat or drink out of the left side of the bowl.
3. Sometimes my tail goes bad and I’m too stiff to reach it so I go round and round in circles trying to see what is happening back there and sometimes my poop takes too long to come out and I get exaserbated waiting for it and I look back at my butt and sigh.
4. After I have pooped or peed I do this weird winding up thing with my left paw where I wind up and then do this little hop. My mom loves it and applauds and gives me a lot of praise, but when she first saw me do it she took me to the Doctor telling him that I was having a seizure. I am so misunderstood.
5. I like to give frantic kisses to girls and I will hold them down and give them all the kisses I want. My Aunt Amy says I give Rape kisses. Ouch.

Okay, I’m done! Now off to find five more friends to tag!

4 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Frantic kissies!!!!!! I give those too an just try to fight me off!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Ivy said...

tee hee! that is so funny. i think you haf the best five wierd things in this whole tag game. now i haf to think of some becuz i haf been tagged so many times!

MJ's doghouse said...

you are very cute...i like your blog...and i would like one of your rape kisses....

Mango and Party said...

Hi Mackie,

We are amazed by your confessions, esp the socks-eating reputation you uphold! way to go!

Wiry loves,
mango and party