Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What? Family Dog class? Hello.. I am already a family dog...geez!

Last night Mom decided to torment me with tuna fish. Seems all this talk about training lessons and Family Dog classes have led up to her finding new ways to harass me. Mom and Dad were talking “blah, blah, blah, treat, blah, blah, blah, tuna fish, blah, blah, blah, cheeseand then mom opened a can of tuna and a slice of cheese and put them on a plate for me, just me! Wait, hold on, that’s not how it went at all.

Mom put it on a plate and then put me in a chain collar and on a leash to go nowhere at all- just into the living room. She kept trying to get me to touch her hand with my nose, and then I’d get a piece of tuna. How completely stupid is that? What is this all about? I truly hope that this class doesn’t put more idiotic ideas in her head. She said that I get to go with her next week I’ll be sure to set the instructor straight then.

No comments: