Monday, October 31, 2005

The sock comes forth, and other news about the banging...




Good news! I finally disposed of the infamous sock. My mom was terribly worried about me and to tell you the truth, I was starting to feel a bit under the weather. Anyway, I presented the sock on Wednesday. It's out of my tummy now and I am feeling much, much better - that of course, all save the incessant banging in the house. Mom and Dad have been busy working on the kitchen, and I must say that things are looking much better in there. I just wish they were finished. I hate to be in the house when they are banging on stuff, which places me outside or upstairs in the sleeping porch room. I would much rather be with my mom, but she seems busy helping dad work on the kitchen remodel. Hopefully they will be done soon. Here are a few pictures of the progression of the kitchen. I took these myself this morning...I'm pretty handy with a camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot u blog too Mackie. I will add your URL to my list of favorites on my blog!

Hugs and Licks,
Axel