Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Will I stay or will I go?


So, I don't know if you all know it or not, but for two months now workers have been at my house everyday working. They have been busy making the house pretty, for what, I don't know, but that's what mom says anyway. So what that has meant to me is that I haven't been at home much. I've been going everyday with Ollie to Grandma and Grandpa's. Little did I know that all this time this is the spoiling Ollie has been getting. Mom says I've gained three pounds going there in two months. I think not; its all muscle. Anyway, the workers are just about finished on the house and now I'm starting to worry...soon Ollie will leave every morning with Dad like he always has and I'll sit at home by myself all day. I know that Ollie is grandma and Grandpa's favorite, but I don't mind playing second fiddle. I wish my other grandma lived closer, then I could go see her and Ollie could go to the other grandparents. this is very complicated and it makes me tired.
Oh, I forgot to tell you the wonderful exciting news! On Sunday I got a visit from Adrianne and her boyfriend Rob. Yes, Adrianne of Adrianne and Huckleberry fame! She came through the door saying my name in a high pitched, friendly way...I just knew she was a foxie person! She was there all the way from Washington state to see me. How wonderful is that? She gave me loads of love and was even nice to Ollie. Her boyfriend Rob was very nice too and I even sat down near his feet and chewed on my bone. That is something I never do with anyone but mommy and occasionally dad. What a wonderful day it was! Thanks for coming to visit me Adrianne! Say hi to Huckleberry for me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mackie - excellent photo!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

OH Mackie,

Hehehehe.... of course it's all muscles!! That's what I tell mum too when she says I've gained weight hehe!

Lots of love to you,
Miss Sunshade

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Great pic Mackie - you make mu heart go all fluttery :-)

Love
Opy

fee said...

doing the house again? didn't they just do the kitchen and some doors a while ago? i'm glad you didn't have to stay in and be bothered by the noise; besides, getting fatter is always good!

loves,
fee

Anonymous said...

Hi Mackie, it was a pleasure to meet you (and your your family - both two and four footed!)
I've passed along your greeting to Huckleberry and he is happy that we got to meet. He said to tell you that he hopes you get to keep going to grandma's house - why should Ollie get to have all the fun??? Take care Mackie!
Hugs and wags,
Adrianne and Huckleberry

Anonymous said...

We have our name in for a little girl in Georgia through a friend. Lynn from Florida rescue contacted me about 2 little girls too. Keep your paws crossed!

I am asking for you to help me for the month of November!

I have made the NABLOPOMO pledge and have committed to a new blog post every day for the month of November.

Can you guys come visit my blog every day this month and keep me going?

www.foxterrorist.blogspot.com

Just leave a comment and let me know you were there!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Oh Mackie,
Such a sweet picture! You remind Mama so much of me Butchy, hehehe! We think it is so neat that you got to meet Huckleberry and his Mama. We bet you two had tons of fun together. Now don't gain any weight, or your new coat won't fit you, tee hee!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers