Thursday, April 06, 2006

Where's my fan mail?

Okay, I know I have been bad about getting online and writing, but I'm busy saving the world. Okay, maybe not the world, but Mom and Dad have been busy with other neighbors trying to fight a giant Wawa that they are trying to build in our neighborhood. They've already knocked down five homes and are trying to put this mammoth convenience store at the end of our street. This has really, really pissed mom off.
Anyway, we have had a few nice days here on the shore. I am really looking forward to spring and summer. The only bad thing is that mom has been trying to get me to go for a walk with her in the morning. Hope...nada. I am not walking off our block without dad and Ollie walking with us. What would happen if a giant dinosaur jumped out of the bushes? Mom couldn’t do anything at all to protect lil’ol’me. Dad is fearless and could take on any dragon. So I am only going to go to the end of the block in the morning with mom. She can wait to go on a walk until dad is home in the evening. Besides, only dad is strong enough to protect me against the throngs of admiring fans I have. Sometimes it’s hard to be so loved.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mackie, Rich & Ken applaud you for your work in class, and send you arms full of congratulations for graduating. We love you. We would write more often, but we live in the low-rent district and our electric service sometimes goes out for days. Honest! (So you will reply, where are my treats, and my socks, if you love me so much, Rich?)
x o Rich