Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm a star! I told everyone that I had potential!


Good Morning everyone! I see that some nice people got online and checked out my blog -yippee! My grandma and my Aunt Michelle are two of those people - I just love them so much! My Aunt Michelle comes to see me and lets me sit on her lap and give her my frantic kisses. My mom tries to stop me, but because my Aunt Michelle laughs and laughs, I know she likes it. I like to kiss people, especially the girls. My grandma is very nice to me. I got to spend a lot of time with her when I first came to live with my mom. Grandma is gentle with me and calls me a little lamb. Grandma knows that I am a very handsome boy and never forgets to tell me that.
I also got a message from Domino who shares her home with my Aunt Kelli. I only met my Aunt Kelli once, but I liked her and hope that she will come visit sometime so she can get some of my kisses too!
Today I've spent a bit of time looking at the big storm that is coming again. My mom and I are praying for the people in the south as I remember it was just a few weeks ago that a big storm hit and hurt a lot of people. The worse part is that there were so many dogs that were left to fend for themselves. Mom promises that that would never happen to me, but we are sad for the dogs that it has happened to. Hopefully, people will know to get out with their dogs this time. I decided to donate some money to the Humane Society for their role in saving those dogs. Maybe you'll help too!

No comments: