Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rain, rain, go away!


I can't figure out what's happening around here. It's been raining and raining and I have hardly had any chance to play in the backyard with mom and dad and my ball. I've been watching television (yes, I watch TV), and the newsman has been saying that there has been a lot of flooding here. The pictures are bad, but things here at home are okay. I did notice that our basement is a little wet...that's my backup play area when the weather is bad outside. So, I have not gotten to do many of my WFT antics lately and I'm tired of being couped up. Its dry today, but dad says it may thunder again tonight. I don't mind the thunder too bad, but it sure scares Ollie. I don't like it when Ollie is that scared and I try to give him kisses and let him know it will be gone soon. He shakes a lot and that kinda scares me too. Ollie is hardly scared of anything.
Mom says that the 4th of July is coming and she knows that it will thunder all night that night. I'm not sure how she knows that. She also says that she will be home for 4 days in a row. That will be so nice! Anyway, I hope all of my friends have a great holiday!

1 comment:

ave fénix que renace said...

Hi Mackie!
I hate thunder too and I'm impressed that you're so brave. I'm shaky like Ollie! My mom brought me to a music concert outside, and at the end they had thunder MACHINES that went off during one of the songs!! (I think it was called 1812 Overture) I told her not to bring me to any more music concerts.
Your friend Lenny from FTN