Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Trouble making a donation for Cecil?


Seems there may not be a place to mark it for Cecil on the AFTR site...but please don't give up! You can still make a tax-deductible donation for Cecil by going to the Fox Terrier Network's Rescue Fund and put "Rescue Fund for Cecil" in the description box when you make a donation using paypal.



Again, thank you to all my doggie pals and their people for helping so much with Cecil. I can't wait until the little fella can see---he's going to be unstoppable!
You all are the bestest...there's no way around it!

6 comments:

Asta said...

Mackie
I think it wowked..although I got confooselated when it said ship to:...aftew I made my donation
hehehehe
Fwankly I would love to have you ship him to me, but I think I would need mowe moneys fow that..I hope Cecil gets the help he needs. Poow Dawling, he cewtainly desewves a chance at a happy life. Thank you fow all youw wowk
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

Cecil has very beautiful eyes like Mitch has!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

w00fs Mackie, me had mama post this on the DWB news, me hopes it helps git more money..did ur ears git better..

b safe,
~rocky~

Sally said...

Dear Mackie

Thanks for letting us know about Cecil - Paddy had an operation to help save some sight in one eye - and it has made all the difference in his life. So this is something that is very personal to our little family - we will go over and donate today - I hope the money gets raised to help change this guy's life.
Lots of licks
Sally and Paddy

TwoSpecialWires said...

I hope we did it correctly. We want to do whatever we can to help Cecil find the love and life that he deserves. We know what a difference it can make.

We saw that you have Missy back. We have a humine friend Missy who lives in MD. She's a WFT lover, and told us about Missy in the first place. We bet you know her!

Thank you for everything you do for the little dogs in your area,
Jake and Fergi

Joe Stains said...

Woo that worked, I am with Asta, I'd like to get a WFT shipment in the mail but we just said to use our regular address ;)