Monday, December 18, 2006

I've been Christmas tagged!

I've been tagged by Butchy and Snickers in a new Christmas game. Here are the rules of the game:

The player of this game starts with "3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

So here goes-
Three things I would love to get for Christmas...hmmnnn,
1. The first thing I would like to get for Christmas is the end to all puppymills.
2. The second thing I would like to get for Christmas is a warm and loving home for all doggies on Earth.
3. My final Christmas wish is for a new honking duck for me every week! hehehehe!

The three things I definitely do not want for Christmas are:
1. Another brother.
2. A diet (mom has been threatening...my belly is getting kinda big lately!)
3. Any more unresponsible doggy breeding!

Okay, so now I'll tag-

Banba
Bogie
Ozzy
Comet and Blu
Maggie the Airedale

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Here here Mackie!
I totally agree with your first two choices of wants for Christmas. What loving thoughts you have. Santa is listening. BTW I was already tagged by Sunshade.

Maggie

Joe Stains said...

you have some very thoughtful wishes! As for your belly, I think you look GREAT. Don't change a thing!

Butchy & Snickers said...

Oh no, you don't want to go onto a diet, then your cute denim coat will be too big! Love your Christmas wishes! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Wirey Hugs & Happy Pawlidays!
Butchy & Snickers
PS Please vote for us for Awesome Blog Award for Dec. Vote on the Dogs With Blogs Bone Zone Forum. Thanks!!!!! (Buster nominated us, hehehehe!)

Gus said...

You have great and glorious wishes and I hope they all come true.

gussie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Big belly? No, not you Mackie! That's muscle!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sunshade said...

Dearest Mackie.....

I got your pressie today... I tried to open it, but mum stopped me..... because she said I have to wait until X-mas... I guess it's ok since I had no pressies under my X-mas tree before I got your pressie... I really can't wait, but I guess I'll have to wait..

Patience is really not my thang...

Yours truly,
Miss Sunshade

Charlie said...

Thatnks for the Christmas card, Mackie! I hope you get your Christmas wishes.
- Charlie