Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm in love!











Yesterday was my birthday. I am now 6 years old. I have yet to convince my mommy that that means I am old enough to hop a plane for Vancover where my honey is- that's right, the one and only Miss Sunshade!




As I said, yesterday was my birthday. It was a good day, (except for the part when grandma brought home bag full of toys and I got into them and she told me I couldn't have them because it wasn't Christmas- hey!) It WAS my birthday afterall. Can't a guy catch a break around here.




Anyway, when I got home mom and dad had gotten me a nice toy (I've included a video of me playing with it). It is a little blue mouse and it squeals- not the normal sound, but it really squeals. That was pretty good and so was the special dinner and yogurt I got. BUT, nothing compared to what I got in the mail. I got a love card from Miss Sunshade. It even had her beautiful paw print on it and a kiss inside. There was also a beautiful tag for me. How sweet! How totally awesome! I swear, I think she loves me too! I could even smell your heavenly scent al over the card! How wonderful! Miss Sunshade, if you are reading this, you are just the greatest!




NOW THAT'S A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

8 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey, I thought the big day was today! I'm gonna hafta dock my secretary's pay!

Happy b day bud!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mackie! Here's hoping you and Miss Sunshade get together before you qualify for Senior Citizen Air Fare.

Gusse

Wired for Mackie said...

hehehehe, Gussie! You are so funny!

Life with Ozzy said...

Happy Birthday Mackie!
I hope you had a wonderful day and it sounds like you did.
Happy Birthday my wirey friend and many more to come.

Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Sunshade said...

My dearest Mackie,

I am soo soo happy you liked my card, and it made your Birfday day!!! Hehehe.... you were so cute sniffing my card, did you like my scent?

I am still so sad about Daisie.... but knowing you love me, I feel a little better.

All my love,
Miss Sunshade

Bogart H. Devil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACKIE!!!!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Anonymous said...

Hey, pal! So glad you had a terrior-ific birthday!!!! Take care!
Derby

Anonymous said...

Geesh...I meant "terrier-ific" birthday. I started to type "terror" out of habit (heh heh) and my paw slipped. Sorry!!!
Derby