Friday, August 18, 2006

I have a new girlfriend- Sunshade
















I have a new girlfriend and she's a beauty. Sunshade is a big beautiful Airedale girl that has her own blog too. The call her "Sunshadethesuperdale ". She is a 6.5 year old superDALE. She says "the reason I'm a superDALE is because I am extremely smart and am always there for my mom (ie, when she locked me and the car keys in the car, I unlocked the car door for her)! Mom got me as her 16th B-Day present from grandpa and we've been inseparable ever since."
Sunshade's registered name is Loc Aire's "Sunshade" and she was born November 25th 1999. Our birthday's are really close as my birthday is November 20, 2000. Just under a year apart.
Sunshade likes to swim and run and chase squirrels and mice too. Visit her blog hen you get time. She has a really nice video on it of her trying to get a mouse. A girl after my own heart.

4 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

She is cute! A little too tal for us, though. Maybe we should set her up with Bogart? Don't they both live in California?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Wired for Mackie said...

Sunshade lives in British Columbia...at least on the right coast...but hey, she's my girlfriend!! : )

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Oh, and I thought I was your gal Mackie :-( I guess I just live too far away for us to be serious. Oh well, I may have to turn my attentions to Tin-Tin :-)

Love
Opy

Sunshade said...

OH sweetie......I'm blushing here...dunno what to say...but MUU--AHH!!!

Yours only,
Sunshade